Have you heard the news? URAC is rolling out the New CORE v4.0 Standards January 2018!
Beginning in January 2018, URAC will roll out the New CORE v4.0 STANDARDS. The new standards will have a completely different structure and include major revisions.
Major revisions include:
- New structure of the CORE standards
- Risk Management (addresses scope of inclusion / exclusion, BCP testing defined, etc.)
- Ethics (healthcare and business ethics)
- QI projects
- Delegation (pre-delegation assessment)
- Health literacy (addition of culturally and linguistically appropriate services to the requirements)
This rollout will affect new accreditations and reaccreditations. Click here to find out when your organization will be affected.
Is your organization ready?
From new standards that anticipate upcoming changes in the healthcare industry to standardized language and a completely new structure to the CORE v4.0 standards, this major change will require updates to your organization’s policies and procedures as well as operations. Read the FAQ here.
Sign up for URAC’s webinar.
On Tuesday, October 10, URAC will present a webinar covering changes to the CORE standards in greater detail. Sign up here.
Let us be your guide.
With over 25 years’ experience in the healthcare industry and experience as URAC Consultants, we can save your organization tedious time and resources when updating to the new URAC CORE standards. For more information, contact us today: